The restaurant "Altes Zollhaus" ("Old Tollhouse") is located in the building which used to be one of the two entrances to Castle Brüggen. The Schwalmpforte ("Schwalm gate") was the only way across the River Schwalm and thus the toll station was also in this building. Guests enjoy the nice weather on the patio right on the river. Further to the right is the mill. The underdrift wheel powered the oil and flour mill until 1955. Now it produces electrical power for the restaurant "Alte Brüggener Mühle."
|Contact||Diese Seite gibt es auch auf Deutsch.|